Pass your cursor over the picture to see details.Our home waters are the northern end of Moreton Bay and includes Deception Bay. SAGS and WAGS are run every week on Saturday and Wednesday afternoons. Once a month a twilight sail is run on the Friday closest to the full moon. More formal yacht racing occurs on Sundays and some Saturdays. MBYC is a local organization whose members are dedicated to yachting and the promotion of the sport of yachting.
Is where we meet to relax after our events and for our meetings. Great setting overlooking Scarborough Marina, with bar, restaurant and entertainment.
For more information regarding events and meetings please see our Calendar.
Come sailing with us! Experience the thrill of Sailing Read more
The Fairway and Pearl challenge will start from Redcliffe Jetty at 10:00am on the 30th of November 2013.
- Join us for this exciting inter-club event which now caters for all yachts with both Northern Bay and Blue water courses.
- Sail the first leg of the Brisbane to Gladstone up to Caloundra and return.
- Enjoy the hospitality at the Moreton Bay Boat Club. Berths, Bar and Restaurant provided with plenty of accommodation in the local area.
- Substantial cash and other prizes
- Join us on Facebook The Fairway Challenge
We are supported by QF3 Redcliffe Australian Volunteer Coast Guard
Find their latest news, see what they have to offer and how you may help them.